Mary B’s Tea Biscuits

18 Jul

Mary b's

These frozen biscuits are really good — about the closest you’ll find to homemade. In fact, they are made by a company called Homade Foods (located in Pensacola, FL). The also make cheddar and blueberry varieties. We’ve had them both and like them very much. Just add a little butter to the cheddar biscuits. As for the blueberry biscuits, I like them with a dab of butter and some blueberry sorghum. Wow!

You can find them at WalMart, Winn Dixie, or online via the company’s web site at www.homadefoods.com. These biscuits are highly recommended, so shop with extreme confidence. Just be sure to cook them all the way through. We’ve noticed the prescribed cooking time is sometimes not enough to get the job done. Or maybe we just have oven issues, who knows???

Advertisements

8 Responses to “Mary B’s Tea Biscuits”

1. tony July 24, 2009 at 6:18 pm #

I have seen Apple Cinnamon, Cinnamon, Grape Jelly and Strawberry too!

2. Laura July 26, 2009 at 10:51 pm #

Bought the Apple Cinnamon at a Winn Dixie in FL. Loved them! They also had Blueberry – wished we had them, as well. I HOPE to find them in Texas! Never seen them here before.

3. April December 16, 2009 at 8:26 pm #

I’m going to use these to make ham biscuits for my son’s preschool class holiday party… easy and good!

4. gail lee February 12, 2010 at 4:18 am #

walmart in forest, mississippi has been out of the blueberry biscuits for over 2 weeks. do something about it

• Susan December 14, 2010 at 2:29 am #

My family LOVES the Strawberry tea biscuits. Found them a couple of times last Christmas and haven’t seen them since. None of the grocery stores in Talladega, AL carry any of the flavored ones. Wish they did!!!

5. Frances Hosmer May 12, 2012 at 12:00 am #

I love the tea biscuits, but have a very hard time finding them in our area. I sometimes can get them at only one Winn Dixie in our area. Did not know you had different kinds (like blueberries) until I got on line. Please try to get more in this area.

6. Dr.J A Patterson June 28, 2012 at 7:46 pm #

Trying to locate some frozen sweet potatoe biscuits in the Conyers/Covington Georgia area. Any know where they can be found ?