Blue Bell’s “Mocha Madness”

8 Feb

mocha-madness

BRENHAM – There’s something brewing at Blue Bell that’s sure to awaken your taste buds – Mocha Madness Ice Cream.

Mocha Madness Ice Cream is a rich coffee ice cream containing roasted pecan halves and chocolate chips, surrounded by a smooth caramel sauce.

“It’s a strong and distinct flavor, which is just right for a coffee based ice cream,” said Paul Kruse, Blue Bell CEO and president. “The caramel sauce and chocolate chips add a sweetness that balances the ice cream perfectly. We also added the pecans to give it a bit of a crunch.”

This is the first new flavor to be released by Blue Bell this year. “We have a great line-up of flavors scheduled to debut in 2009,” Kruse said. “We’ve taken a look at trends in the ice cream industry and listened to our creative people here at Blue Bell to come up with several new flavors that we believe consumers will enjoy.”

Mocha Madness Ice Cream is available in a half gallon and also pint size. “We normally do not offer our ice cream in the pint size when it is first introduced,” Kruse added. “However, there are people who prefer a smaller portion. And, the pint size is perfect if you want to sample the flavor before purchasing the larger carton. But of course if you want to indulge, you can find it in a half gallon as well.”

For an additional jolt of flavor, try Coffee Ice Cream also in stores now.

www.bluebell.com

Advertisements

13 Responses to “Blue Bell’s “Mocha Madness””

1. HAROLD SCHUMANN May 29, 2009 at 9:11 pm #

THANKS BB FOR A WONDERFUL NEW FLAVOR. A TEN ON A TEN SCALE. OOH LA LA

2. Alicia Baldwin May 31, 2009 at 4:35 pm #

where can I buy blue bell mocha madness ice cream. I am in White Hall,AR 71601

• dixiedining June 2, 2009 at 2:08 am #

Check their website or call their toll free number.

3. Dawna Carlton June 18, 2009 at 1:44 am #

Live in College Station and tryed the Mocha Madness when it first came out now I cant find it in any of the stores here can you please send more I’m hooked on it.

4. Tony & Diana Lyle July 31, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

Where can we find mocha madness!!!!!????? My husband is going crazy!!!
    We live in McKinney, Tx and can’t find it anywhere!!!!! Can you help????

5. Linda Faulk August 12, 2009 at 11:30 pm #

i CANT FIND IT EITHER! HELP!!!

6. lando August 21, 2009 at 6:06 pm #

Ii can’t find it either!! That was the first ice cream me and my girlfriend had together and got hooked on it. We couldn’t even find it on the website. Please let me know when you get it back. Or where I can find it. Thanks! Ttyl

7. Jackie August 22, 2009 at 7:58 pm #

Hello I found this flavor in all of the stores wal-Mart and local grocery, everytime it was delivered it would fly off the shelf. Then one time the carrier didn’t put any out. Can I ask why you guys get a new flavor that sells very well and than take it off the shelves. I am interested in this flavor and the same thing happened to the Mocha Almond Fudge last year. Can you please send it back to the stores!!!

8. Jackie August 22, 2009 at 7:59 pm #

Oh sorry I am in Dayton TX

9. Robin August 25, 2009 at 1:39 am #

The Mocha Madness ice cream is hands down the BEST! ice cream I have ever eaten!

10. Penney August 30, 2009 at 8:37 pm #

Mocha Madness is sooooooo good! I’m in withdrawal…haven’t been able to get my Mocha Madness fix….HELP!!

11. Scott Stanfield July 25, 2010 at 2:13 am #

I live in Auburn, AL and I too can’t find Mocha Madness anywhere! I think I have a clue now how a drug addict going through withdraw feels. Help!

Scott (Auburn, AL)

12. Wild bill July 16, 2012 at 4:48 am #

That is the best ice cream ever. I miss it so..